We purchased this with a cabrio 19-90v2 lens and used it for a few shoots, but realized that most of the time we were pulling from a preston and taking off the grip anyways.* We’ve got fs7s and RED cameras, so we never got to test the ‘auto’ functions of the grip (auto iris and auto focus) so we have no idea if they work. *We've never seen just the grip for sale, so we asked fujinon for a quote for pricing (see last photo)—$14,000! *
We’re looking for $5000 OBO.
There is lots of ENG normal wear and tear (thinning paint from being used), but please see photos for every angle of paint wear.
It comes with the zoom grip, a D-TAP cable and is shipped in a pelican case. *No, the lens is not included!
We just know the following:
• Zoom-in and Zoom-out work great.**
• Zoom Speed works great.
• VTR zooms in and out
• RTN zooms in and out
• Q-Z zooms in and out
• Zoom 'S' engages and works. *Zoom 'M' disengages servo and works.
— IRIS FUNCTIONS
• Iris set to 'M' unlocks iris. *
• Pressing 'IRIS' button while iris setting 'M' is engaged closes down iris
• Engaging iris setting 'A' closes down the lens and locks the iris
— FOCUS FUNCTIONS
• Setting focus to 'M' unlocks focus and allows for manual focusing
• Setting focus to 'S' sets sets focus to infinity and locks the focus
Any questions, feel free to ask! *And if you're in the new york area, feel free to come by and check it out.