WANTED: CINEMETER II

Daniel Andreas

• 10 months later...
I am looking to purchse a CINEMETER II Light Meter.

It was made in the 80's by a company called GDB Enterprises in Burbank, CA

If you have one or know where to get one please email me at PALCREWS@gmail.com

Best,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I am currently in the light meter market and was wondering how do I find out more about this particular meter? Is there anything you can tell me about it - pros and cons, how does it compare to spectra IV-A? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shutter bug
Hi Daniel,

I am currently in the light meter market and was wondering how do I find out more about this particular meter? Is there anything you can tell me about it - pros and cons, how does it compare to spectra IV-A? Thanks!

these things are just fricken great, user friendly before folks new what user friendly was.id get the'jigs' and make em in china and sell em cheap if i could

• 3 weeks later...
these things are just fricken great, user friendly before folks new what user friendly was.id get the'jigs' and make em in china and sell em cheap if i could

Yea,

just pulled mine out of the drawer and realised what a user friendly meter it was. I liked the ND switches but didn't like the fact that the dials could be easily bumped- I used to tape mine.

Shane.

Yea,

just pulled mine out of the drawer and realised what a user friendly meter it was. I liked the ND switches but didn't like the fact that the dials could be easily bumped- I used to tape mine.

Shane.

:) maybe sell it ? Id be interested :)

Cheers,

• 2 years later...
Anyone still looking for a Cinemeter II....??? I have one available and it is in like-new condition. Let me know!

Hey Mark,

I got myself a Sekonic L-508 a while back, so im good - but hopefully someone here would be interested and if not, then there is always eBay ;)

Hey Mark,

I got myself a Sekonic L-508 a while back, so im good - but hopefully someone here would be interested and if not, then there is always eBay ;)

Good to hear from you! I have had a couple of nibbles on it. eBay may be the next stop! Take care Pal!

Can you get those serviced?.. I won one from Fotokem at a DP Dinner.. it began to malfunction... I took it in for service and after a month I was told the company was bankrupt and they just kept my Meter.

Easy come easy go :(

If they are back and up and running it would be nice to get my (a) Meter returned!

• 9 years later...