video: interview with Ted Schilowitz of RED @ NAB 2007 booth.

jan von krogh

Excuse me, but I'm the only forum member who can sign posts with only an "R".

R,

i don´t think so.

pre-ordered red one gave us reservation holders a titanium "r"

and i don´t think that you will be allowed to have your hands on a red camera this year.

so, drop your "r" - thats only for us reservation holders, not for wannabee employees.

i don´t think so.

pre-ordered red one gave us reservation holders a titanium "r"

and i don´t think that you will be allowed to have your hands on a red camera this year.

so, drop your "r" - thats only for us reservation holders, not for wannabee employees.

I'm a wannabee Red employee? Strange.

I do have a Red on the way though, I took over a reservation from some one who can't complete the sale.

R,

I do have a Red on the way though, I took over a reservation from some one who can't complete the sale.

congratulations. let me ask 2 questions

1) which nr.

2) why did you do that

and just as a sidenote - this statement of yours has been forwarded to red. so better keep a low profile.

"congratulations. let me ask 2 questions

1) which nr.

2) why did you do that

and just as a sidenote - this statement of yours has been forwarded to red. so better keep a low profile."

Answers to 1 & 2: None of your business.

Forwarded to Red, you think I care? What will they do? Why would they even care?

As I pointed out to you before if there is a banned list it can't be enforced. I have multiple addresses, numerous credit cards, or I could just get a friend to buy it for me.

Why is it any of your business what I do?

FYI, the Red forum nonsense is over Jan, at least for me it is. Get your cameras, enjoy them, rent them. What ever, why would I care?

R,

congratulations. let me ask 2 questions

1) which nr.

2) why did you do that

and just as a sidenote - this statement of yours has been forwarded to red. so better keep a low profile.

Huh? this got a little over serious all of a sudden. Group hug!

R.

The experience was some what religious in nature, angels a choir, the whole deal.

I see from looking over the reduser.net forum there are others who can't, or possibly can't, complete their orders when their numbers come up.

So there will be opportunites for those without a reservation to pick one up.

R,

By the heavens yes, but not by JJ or Red. For that I will have to say 50 hail Reds, and whack myself in the head with the Red hard drives. Or what ever it records on?

R,

• Premium Member

Hey Jan,

I don't want to add fuel to a fire here, but was that true what you said? Is RED really going to keep a "no sale list"?

All things said about Richard (and there have been a lot of things said about him) I think it's a wrong move to do such a thing, and not very cool to imply. I don't think you work for RED, so I suppose you can say what you want, but if you respect them as much as you say, you shouldn't imply such behaviour on their part.