Filmmaking forums

Marcos Sanz

HI all; I'm looking for some filmmaking forums in general, from established people or actual people working on films, I want to read about experiences, problems and solutions, chat with people about directing and/or writing. :rolleyes:

I have the link for pretty good scfreenwriting forums, I lack Directing Forums, this cinematography forums is fantastic as is full of amazing information, that helps me skills grow everyday. ;)

Now I want to improve my directing skills, talking to Directors and producers.

If any one have some links, I'd really appreciate them. If not, well, I'd have to keep googleing until something good pops up. :P

Thank you all in advance.

Marcos Sanz

• 1 month later...
HI all; I'm looking for some filmmaking forums in general, from established people or actual people working on films, I want to read about experiences, problems and solutions, chat with people about directing and/or writing. :rolleyes:

I have the link for pretty good scfreenwriting forums, I lack Directing Forums, this cinematography forums is fantastic as is full of amazing information, that helps me skills grow everyday. ;)

Now I want to improve my directing skills, talking to Directors and producers.

If any one have some links, I'd really appreciate them. If not, well, I'd have to keep googleing until something good pops up. :P

Thank you all in advance.

Marcos Sanz

¿Dónde en México es usted localizó?

• 3 weeks later...
¿Dónde en México es usted localizó?

You can find me in Culiacan, Sinaloa.

No even close to Texas, it's 2 hours away from Mazatlan.

I love San Antonio and Dallas, great places to visit.

Edited by Marcos Sanz

• 6 years later...
  • Premium Member

Marcos, there are directors on here as well. I direct (although I am not anybody) but Richard Boddington comes on here as well and he has lately had quite a bit of success and is best selling at Wal-Mart. There are some other indies around here and if you ask a question or start a thread, we all come out. I do not know of any dedicated directing forums but this site has much more professional knowledge and mature people than most out there.