Final project=Music video

This is a video that me and a friend made as a final project in school. However the project was mainly to work with some viral strategies and get views on the video. We spent some time working on the video, actually much more than we should have because now we're working hard on writing some report for this project. We didn't have good equipment (probably because the school is not focusing on video making). The song was made by me. Hope you enjoy it and let us know what you think. We need the feedback, good and bad :)

Video

This is a video that me and a friend made as a final project in school. However the project was mainly to work with some viral strategies and get views on the video. We spent some time working on the video, actually much more than we should have because now we're working hard on writing some report for this project. We didn't have good equipment (probably because the school is not focusing on video making). The song was made by me. Hope you enjoy it and let us know what you think. We need the feedback, good and bad :)

Video

looks good! What equipment did you use for this project?

looks good! What equipment did you use for this project?

Well I am not sure what kind of camera it is exactly, my school only had one camera that is barely used (I'm studying Multimedia Design). Then we had a broken tripod which we borrowed from a friends. We got 3 lights borrowed from school, smashed one (accidentally) and that's it. Then we edited the whole thing in Premier. We had better stuff when it came to making the music :)

Plan on going to a film school next year so then I can work with some better equipment.