Biggest/Hardest Lighting Stretch

• Premium Member

Red was certainly the idea ;)

Or it can be cracked in 1/2 with a bare bulb exposed creating back light, and I'll bring in something small in front for fill, though still keep him under-exposed on the front side but with a nice little eye-light.

Have to run it by the director and the producers of course, but that scene isn't till after the new year, so I'm going to hold off on going over it until after the Christmas and all.

hello, sometimes work in a low budget produccion, for interiors i use practical ligths whit dimmers, and make 3 white boxes in bouncing material ( stikos, polis, etc) , sometimes 6f x 3f sometimes 2f x 2f , and put inside a 500 k or 200k bulbs, depend if is a night or day situacion use difernt caint of bulbs ( photolites, regular white tungsteng, dayligths) or sometimes for the big boxes i use 3 1 k quartz, bouncing in the back of the box, all the time y use difutions on the front of the boxes, depend how difusse in need the source i use double difutiosn in diferents layers of the boxes, is good idea use dimmers , and you can play whit diferents gels for change the color.

happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.marianomonti.com