Do you have your own Super-8 Blog?

Alessandro Machi

• Premium Member

One way to keep forums interesting and viable is for film advocates to develop their own blog sites. I decided to create a blog that lists the various projects I have worked on over the past 20 years. (I should point out that not all of them are film).

The blog also includes Super-8 projects even if they were personal projects. It has turned out to be a really big endeavor requiring writing an article for each and every thumbnail image on both sides of the blog.

The point is if we all did this, the forums could serve as a melting pot place where people can discuss the various productions found on all the different blogs.

The blog is listed in my signature. If we all had blogs with articles about our projects and things we have worked on over the years , there would be plenty to discuss, here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Super 8-ish blog ...

www.spatoutinglory.com ...

It documents the making of a Super 8/HD video surfing film. would appreciate any input from Super 8 pros. I'm just a beginner. Thanks all.

One way to keep forums interesting and viable is for film advocates to develop their own blog sites. I decided to create a blog that lists the various projects I have worked on over the past 20 years. (I should point out that not all of them are film).

The blog also includes Super-8 projects even if they were personal projects. It has turned out to be a really big endeavor requiring writing an article for each and every thumbnail image on both sides of the blog.

The point is if we all did this, the forums could serve as a melting pot place where people can discuss the various productions found on all the different blogs.

The blog is listed in my signature. If we all had blogs with articles about our projects and things we have worked on over the years , there would be plenty to discuss, here.