lighting fire

ayman

any one have idea make Shiny fire and Advice about day for night

I am going to the forest With low potential Resorted to that

this first time i try day for night effect

i shoot with 5d

South sudan

short movie

If you're in Sudan, it would be best to avoid doing day for night in the middle of the day with the overhead sun, but either in the morning or later afternoon. With a fire effect I'd try doing a dusk for night effect (although, where you are located that is very short compared to more northern latitudes and the shooting time available may be too brief for your schedule) otherwise the flames aren't really going to glow that much doing day for night. You can see this effect on quite a few older Hollywood films where the flames are quite dark rather than bright in the day for night scenes.

BTW You need to use your full real name, it's one of the forum rules.

Edited by Brian Drysdale

If you're in Sudan, it would be best to avoid doing day for night in the middle of the day with the overhead sun, but either in the morning or later afternoon. With a fire effect I'd try doing a dusk for night effect (although, where you are located that is very short compared to more northern latitudes and the shooting time available may be too brief for your schedule) otherwise the flames aren't really going to glow that much doing day for night. You can see this effect on quite a few older Hollywood films where the flames are quite dark rather than bright in the day for night scenes.

BTW You need to use your full real name, it's one of the forum rules.

tnxxx brian my name ayman el nokaly from egypt

u know any thing about shine fire ??

• 2 weeks later...