Lighting Wide Shot in Warhouse environment with host waking around

Hey guys,

what lighting setup would you do for an empty warehouse shoot with an actor walking around.

I will have one establishing wide and then stay in a medium shot. I was thinking 8x8 bleached muslim with Arri M18 as a key with a 800W Joker as a strong rim, probaby smoke machine for athmosphere.

For the walking/medium shots maybe a china ball as key?

The inspiration is this video with Morgan Freeman:

your plan sounds right on for the interview/host stuff you'll probably want some diff for your 800w joker I'd put it through a 4x4 of 250/251. In your example they are getting a bit more complex you can see a 2nd subtle edge on the right side of his face and some blue source giving him a nice reflective pop as well on his right side.

For the walking around shots I'd use your two daylight sources for background/foreground elements prob just through 4x4 frames to give them a little wrap around big pillars or whatever is there. and yea china balls skirted really heavily with pretty big bulbs or some other source like that will work just fine.

in the example you have it looks like it could be anything, but its not a soft source like a china ball ....probably a par can or something.