Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

How motion pictures move and talk

How motion pictures move and talk

Just barley getting going with small gauge films. Learning the ropes with video processing, making titles, conversions, etc. Still need to learn about color and contrast grading and sound. Actually know next to nothing about it. But I do have about half a million feet of small gauge films that are fantastic. Many, many hundred films in the archive.(The vinegar is strong!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQA-aJ5lG-A&feature=youtu.be

Sadly, about 60% - 70% are underground films and YT or Vimeo wont go for them. But I still have hopes about broadcasting online. Some of them the commercial scanners wont do. But I can bypass them, so that is not a prime concern. And I don't have the $$ to pay for commercial scans anyway. This is a film I adopted from a disc that someone else digitized eons ago. I have about 7 films on projectors and 16mm films. I've never seen any of them come to market to buy actual 16mm reels. Glad to be able to get the material any way I can. If a reel come to market, hopefully I can buy it and get a better version.