Fast Car Mount - Affordable car mounting for small cinema cameras and DSLRs.

Hi guys! 

After the pretty decent success of the CineRangeFinder, I am working on another cool new product that I hope a lot of people will like. 

I had the need to do a shot from the outside of a car a few months ago and looked at all the options for car mounting. 

Looking at all the options, the price was just too much for this near zero budget shoot. 

So I decided to take everything I learnt from making CineRangeFinder and apply it to making a car mount.

The idea was to make something anyone could afford but also simplify the concept and make it easy to use and ship.

Because the plan is to make it for smaller cameras such as DSLRs and small cinema cameras like RED Raven, Pocket 4k, Kinifinity etc

Also wanted the ability to have anti-shock/vibration mounts so that people could also use gimbals. 

After a few months of concepts, CAD designs and prototypes we have the near finished product.

It has not been anodised, the full product will be anodised black. 

IMG-2881.jpg

IMG-2372.jpg

We even have a custom foam lined case.

IMG-2867.jpg

You can see some test footage here.

The mount currently supports the following gimbals:

• DJI Ronin Universal Plate
  • DJI Ronin-S Universal Mount
  • DJI Ronin Small Rig "Quick Release Tripod Adapter"
  • Tilta Gravity G Series Gimbal Body Mounting Plate
  • More to come, please make suggestions bellow. 

The car mount comes in 5 options.

• Base package (1 mounting plate, 6 magnet mounts, NO CASE but free shipping) - £150
  • Base package (1 mounting plate, 6 magnet mounts, with case) - £150 + p&p
  • Base package with suction cups (1 mounting plate, 6 magnet mounts, with case and 4 suction cups) - £270 + p&p
  • Anti-Vibration package (2 plates, 6 magnet mounts, 4 anti-vibration cables, with case) - £250 + p&p
  • Anti-Vibration package with suction cups (2 plates, 6 magnet mounts, 4 anti-vibration cables, with case, 4 suction cups) £350 + p&p

We include a pot of fixing bolts and tools. We do not include straps.

Currently we are in pre-order stage and hope to ship from 15th December. 

You can order from http://bit.ly/2MQ7S6L

We ship world wide via couriers and accept PayPal, Credit/Debit cards & Google Pay/Apple Pay via Stripe and can take Bitcoin soon. 

We make all our products in the UK. Some components are brought in from SEA. We expect to start shipping December 15th but please expect delays.

Edited by Jack OGara