No Home Page

Uli Meyer

5:13 PM on 8/23/23 it is still happening.  Must be unusual Sun Spot radiation activity, Enemy computer de-stabilization/hacking activity, or Alvin (the chipmunk) was hungry.  I dunno.  Haf'ta wait-n-see.

Jeff,

"Ahhh, Travis," 

As a former RAF Brit I used to work with was fond of saying,  "Now there's a bloody piece of work."

But not as bloody as Hanshiro Tsugumo in fighting for his lost home in "Harakiri."  (1962).

Positively stunning.

Hope we get the home page back soon.  

"I have to go now."  I'm having an old friend for dinner.  Bye."  ?

• Premium Member

I liked the  idea of having  the column on the left with people contributing to the forums and discussing subjects and the other column on the right with all the new market place items. This gave you a clear overview and is what I presume most people are interested in. It is now relegated to one narrow side bar.

Can I suggest to go back to the Home page layout and eliminate the main stories and make the left and right columns taller? Or have the ad links at the top?

Your decision of course, this is just a suggestion.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Uli Meyer said:

I liked the  idea of having  the column on the left with people contributing to the forums and discussing subjects and the other column on the right with all the new market place items. This gave you a clear overview and is what I presume most people are interested in. It is now relegated to one narrow side bar.

This is exactly what I liked about it too

• Premium Member
On 8/24/2023 at 11:28 PM, Eric Eader said:

Harakiri.

Let's watch it today! Thanks!

If the main stories are updated so infrequently . . . why not simply update them?! Maybe Sophocles has an idea.

“Sandalwood and rose water. . . . Mmm. Sherry, and . . . Lemon juice?”