FS: Kiev 16UE cameras

• Premium Member

I have couple of Kiev 16UE cameras I bought for crystal sync tests but never made anything for them and now need the storage space for other projects as I realized I won't have time to shoot with them in near future. I know other people use these cameras and would like them to be of better use to someone else if in any way possible.

As I remember there is three camera bodies in varying condition, I think two original bags were available,  parts for at least two electric motor drives (speed regulation not working but usable for restoration attempts, spare parts or can be used with a simple Chinese pwm board to run at "wild" speeds) and one working spring motor drive. One of the camera bodies was partially cla:d by me and used to shoot a test roll, the roll was otherwise pretty OK but had vertical stability issue (vertical streaks etc) so needs some tweaking.

Consider them as spare parts cameras but should be at least partially restorable. Not selling anything separately as that would not make sense shipping wise and would be too much work for me.

I will dig them out of storage if someone is interested in purchasing the whole lot. Price is something around 300usd depending on what exact stuff was in the box, I was sure there should be three electric motors etc. but not sure until digging the box out and checking again ?