FS: Aaton XC S16

• Premium Member

Aaton XC S16  Film Camera. SN 1501
The XC is a hybrid camera between the LTR and XTR(not the Prod.) The XC has the Bi-Phase X base motor good for 6-54FPS and the magnetic drive. It has no side computer electronics(but I will challenge you to find an XTR with working computer.) The shutter is fixed at 180* and Crystal speeds are 24, 25, 29.97. The kit has two 400' DX magazines which were also recently over-hauled. Short and Extended eyepieces. Body mounted 9inch LWS Rods and a single rod for above the lens. Extra Fuses. PL mount and a Color HD video tap installed by Visual Products. Battery power updated to Anton Bauer. I will also include the original Aaton mount. Custom InnerSpace case included.
As of April 2024 there have been approx 4,000ft of film run through the camera.

Also Available are the Carl Zeiss Superspeed, Illumina and Cooke zoom Lenses. 9.5mm t1.3, 12mm t1.3, 16mm Illumia t1.3, 25mm t1.3, Cooke 9-50 t2.5... All PL mount (primes are B-Mount with adapters, Zoom hard mounted)

Asking $28,500 with Lenses, $22,500 Camera Kit Only.

This camera is Pristine. LA area welcome to inspect. Happy to live video with anybody out of area and also having a 3rd party inspect.

Link:

Aaton XC

• Premium Member

Also part of the Aaton kit is an Arri MB-19 Mattebox and a smattering of 4x4 Filters. 85 and 85ND's, diffusion, etc.

Price is of course negotiable. I am a motivated seller.

MB19.jpg

• 2 weeks later...