F/S Zeiss 12-120mm T2.4/PL Super 16 Zoom

• Site Sponsor
Posted (edited)

OFFERED FOR SALE: Freshly converted to SUPER-16 format, Zeiss 12-120mm T2.4/PL SUPER-16 zoom lens (based on Mk-I Zeiss 10-100mm f1.8/T2 zoom w/80mm front diameter).

This is the nicest, cleanest lens of it's kind I have seen in years. It is as good internally as it is cosmetically. It has seen little wear and holds focus perfectly through the zoom range. Optical surfaces are spotless.

The lens is fitted with an auxiliary zoom gear for use with servo motors and will come in a fitted case.

I'm asking US$ 6500.00 + shipping for the kit. Reasonable offers considered

You will never see a finer MK-I Zeiss of this type.

SHIPPING, CUSTOMS DUTIES & APPLICABLE TAXES ARE THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY

Z12120Bbl2.jpg

Z12120ReCu.jpg

Z12120FE.jpg

Z12120Bbl.jpg

Edited by Charles Pickel

• Site Sponsor

Hi Dom, 

Thanks for your message. Yes, I do offer a modification for the Zeiss 10-100mm f1.8/T2 zoom lens that converts it to Super-16 coverage and PL mount (this is the only mount option). It works on both Mk-I & Mk-II lenses. I offer this essentially as a service as installation can be a little tricky, esp. on MK-II units. However, sometimes I have supplied the mod as a kit to qualified technicians. 

It looks like you are one ! we should talk. 

Here are some details: https://www.facebook.com/SeriousGearCo

Thanks ! -Charles

• Premium Member

Thanks Charles.

Yes, I'm a professional lens technician, I remember installing the original Optex conversion kits 20 years ago!

That's great you've made a new kit, I often get requests to convert these lenses. I'll definitely be in touch.