cameras with manual ASA setting??

Matthew Day

• Premium Member
anyone know which ones have manaul ASA setting? Be great not to deal with notches...

matt

Another useful compromise is to get a camera with a plus minus vairable f-stop compensation dial. If these cameras have an over or underexposure autoexposure bias it can offsett by plus or minus setting the auto-exposure compensation dial.

I think the Nikon R-8 and R-10 has this feature as does the Canon 814XLS and 1014XLS. Anybody know of any other super-8 camera that offers this feature?

Another useful compromise is to get a camera with a plus minus vairable f-stop compensation dial. If these cameras have an over or underexposure autoexposure bias it can offsett by plus or minus setting the auto-exposure compensation dial.

I think the Nikon R-8 and R-10 has this feature as does the Canon 814XLS and 1014XLS. Anybody know of any other super-8 camera that offers this feature?

That's a great suggestion. Many more offer this than the ability to dial in ASA. My Gaf805 has exposure compensation, so I would imagine others from Gaf / Chinon would too.