Bolex accessories

SoundGuy

Greetings.

I have some Bolex camera accessories --- I just have no idea what they are. Any help putting an I.D. and description to these items would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by SoundGuy

• Premium Member
Greetings.

I have some Bolex camera accessories --- I just have no idea what they are. Any help putting an I.D. and description to these items would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The first picture you have there is of the rollers that go inside an EBM, SBM, Rex5 or EL when using the 400 ft magazine. Those rollers go over the spindles where you would normally put the 100 ft daylight spools inside the camera.

The second picture is of a little plate that goes on the front of the bottom of the "square base" Bolex cameras. It is removed to attach the support rods for a Bolex matte box.

I cannot identify the third picture.

You might want to go to the "Library>Manuals and DOC's" section of the Cinematography.com forum and download the Bolex EBM and Magazine manuals. The rollers and other important Bolex topics are covered in the manuals.

Greetings.

Pic 3 are sync marker bulbs and bits for MST motor

Don