anybody have an AATON s16 body for sale?

Robert Glenn

I'd be wary of this Aaton. While I don't think the auction is an absolute scam, the seller has a tendency to not answer questions directly, specifically about when the camera was last serviced. Also, his feedback is private, and he only takes bank transfers...even when I suggested I would cover the fees for paypal I heard nothing from him. He may just have different motivations than most in terms of selling his camera, but I would procede with caution.

I'd be wary of this Aaton. While I don't think the auction is an absolute scam, the seller has a tendency to not answer questions directly, specifically about when the camera was last serviced. Also, his feedback is private, and he only takes bank transfers...even when I suggested I would cover the fees for paypal I heard nothing from him. He may just have different motivations than most in terms of selling his camera, but I would procede with caution.

It's just the body only too.. want body + mags and rods

I'd also be wary of an Aaton with such a low serial number...

My Aaton is old but this one is even older than mine...

Old Aaton are not always good things.