Where can we purchase a motorized turntable like a Rev-Pod?

dan brockett

Hi all:

We have been renting a small, tabletop turntable from Alan Gordon in Hollywood called a Rev-Pod. They are no longer made. It has a separate power supply, cue and standby modes as well as variable speed control and reverse.

Does anybody know where we can purchase something like this? Don't want to make our own and my boss wants something professional grade. Been having the darndest time locating one to purchase, seems that most DPs and grips make their own?

Any ideas?

Dan

• 2 years later...

Did you ever find a nice turntable?

Hi all:

We have been renting a small, tabletop turntable from Alan Gordon in Hollywood called a Rev-Pod. They are no longer made. It has a separate power supply, cue and standby modes as well as variable speed control and reverse.

Does anybody know where we can purchase something like this? Don't want to make our own and my boss wants something professional grade. Been having the darndest time locating one to purchase, seems that most DPs and grips make their own?

Any ideas?

Dan

H the diasassembled pan-motor of a remotehead. It moves very smooth ( :-0)!!!

good Luck,

Onno

Onno my man , you make way too much money. I cannot even dream of breaking down a remote head to make a turntable !!! Thats got to be the most expensive turntable ever made !

On the plus side ... very smooth as Onno says. :lol:

Sanjay Sami

www.thegripworks.com

P.S. If you are in Europe ask Onno to buid you one. Great engineering quality.