London Parliament

Brian Dzyak

So I'm running around London yesterday getting some spectacular scenics at magic hour and I start rolling on a super-wide of Parliament and Big Ben when a bloody Panavision truck rolls into frame. Bugger! (I assume he was coming or going from Bourne)

Edited by Brian Dzyak

I start rolling on a super-wide of Parliament and Big Ben when a bloody Panavision truck rolls into frame.

Wow, that's so cool, I would have stolen a car, rammed the truck off the road, stolen the Panaflexes, and finally...

...GOT THE F**K OUT OF THERE.

though of course it would take you ages to move anywhere in london for the damn traffic!!

Yeah, it's kind of like the 405 except that everyone drives on the wrong side of the road. B) Today's adventure will be a recon helicopter flight over London to pick our shooting spots for this coming Thursday's shoot.

May I ask what you're shooting?

Sure.

:)

Okay. Yes. :) Nakheel is a company in Dubai which makes islands. http://www.thepalm.ae for more info on that. But they are opening the first phase of the development so we are shooting a promotional tour that begins in London this Thursday. Look for a big blimp in the sky all day long. A helicopter cam is following it getting aerial shots while I'm on the ground doing my damndest to line it up with landmarks, like Big Ben, the Eye, and the Tower Bridge. We move from here to Birmingham, then onto Paris, Munich, Rome, Athens, Cairo, then Dubai.

Shooting with the F900R in 25P for anyone who is interested.

Cheers! :)