timecode converter app???

Chris Burke

Is there an app out there that will convert non drop frame to drop frame or vice versa?

I have a rather urgent issue. I am about to go into an online session and I am finding out only now the day before, that the timeline I was editing in is drop frame. The old VX1000 that I used to bring the footage in, could not read non drop, which is what my window burn is, so it brought it in as drop frame. I am trying to generate an accurate EDL for the post house, only now I notice that the timecodes do not match. Any advice would help. Thanks a million.

Chris

• Premium Member
Is there an app out there that will convert non drop frame to drop frame or vice versa?

I have a rather urgent issue. I am about to go into an online session and I am finding out only now the day before, that the timeline I was editing in is drop frame. The old VX1000 that I used to bring the footage in, could not read non drop, which is what my window burn is, so it brought it in as drop frame. I am trying to generate an accurate EDL for the post house, only now I notice that the timecodes do not match. Any advice would help. Thanks a million.

Chris

not had the exact same issue, but cinema tools might be able to help. anyone confirm?

keith