Across the rails

Federico Lang

I agree with Morgan

Also as a director I see a really weak plot here, even do the story is evident, things seem to move really slow, more slow than it should be.

Everything wasn't a surprise, the acting was .... blah, I could say that the girl was the best.... but still her manerisms where to obvious.

Still I give you kudos for beign a student film, is much better thatn a lot of stuff made by students

Best

Well thanx for the replys!!

We shot using a DVX-100AE (pal version) + M2 and canon lenses. A curious thing about the short is that the 1st AC forgot to callibrate the field monitors so we saw everything a lot darker... yep a student after all... and I really was so stressed up with the shoot that it didn't come to my mind back then. That's the reson for the overlight.

About the story iit was a small exercise, writen in 5 minutes and that became big because I really wanted to do a good job. We were supposed to shot a short film on one location in under 12hours.. so that was the result...

Keep posting please!!

Guest Evan Pierre

Pretty good, it was slightly overlit especially in the beginning when he comes to sit down. The light was not very even and I could see him cast about 6 different shadows at that time. All in all it flowed pretty well, and I liked the costumes and set dressing.

Only other major issue I noticed was this :lol:

hehfi9.png

Pretty good, it was slightly overlit especially in the beginning when he comes to sit down. The light was not very even and I could see him cast about 6 different shadows at that time. All in all it flowed pretty well, and I liked the costumes and set dressing.

Only other major issue I noticed was this :lol:

hehfi9.png

Also saw it... but we also had limited time to edit and post and I had to mount the train effect before this.. the time wasn`t enough. Believe it or not you are the first to notice :D