photos from super16 music video shoot

adam berk

• Premium Member

did this at school yesterday with my bolex EBM super16.... Much thanks to Brian Woods, the man who saves the day. I'm in telecine on Monday... I'll post some grabs then. Hopefully the look will be very similar to these digital stills from the set.

here are some pics

post-17218-1172191100.jpgpost-17218-1172191091.jpgpost-17218-1172191077.jpgpost-17218-1172191111.jpgpost-17218-1172191123.jpgpost-17218-1172191160.jpgpost-17218-1172191170.jpgpost-17218-1172191187.jpgpost-17218-1172191202.jpgpost-17218-1172191259.jpg

• Premium Member

Yes. The guy writing on the glass is in the shot. Along with with c-stands holding up the glass, some lights, other grip equipment, speakers, etc..

This is just one of several sections of this video. There is probably somewhere between 20 and 30 locations in total. I'm really excited to get into telecine on monday!

did this at school yesterday with my bolex EBM super16.... Much thanks to Brian Woods, the man who saves the day. I'm in telecine on Monday... I'll post some grabs then. Hopefully the look will be very similar to these digital stills from the set.

here are some pics

I see at least one of the cast of Minigolf. :-).

Noice Set Mate!.

TC is going to look close to the DSLR stills but different... way different in the colors and etc...

esp contrast between the light and dark parts of the image.

EDIT:

esp. when you look at the white background and the black clothing on your talent. I hope you used a spot-meter ala "Ansel Adams" kind of a thing.

Edited by Dennis Kisilyov

• Premium Member
I see at least one of the cast of Minigolf. :-).

Noice Set Mate!.

TC is going to look close to the DSLR stills but different... way different in the colors and etc...

esp contrast between the light and dark parts of the image.

EDIT:

esp. when you look at the white background and the black clothing on your talent. I hope you used a spot-meter ala "Ansel Adams" kind of a thing.

I shot this on a cyc in one of our school buildings. I really really really wish I had a spot meter. That will definitely be my next cine equipment purchase without a doubt. It was great to have the DSLR on set though in order to test expsure. I simply set the ISO to 200 (we were shooting v2 200t), the colour balance to tungsten, and fixed the shutter speed....this allowed us to get a general idea in an instant of a ballpark exposure. I pick up from the lab monday morning, then go straight into TK, so we'll see what happens.

PS: Minigolf rules, I'm working the audio right now for Brian.

thanks,

adam