Grog Lives!!

Fellow Forumites,

I have uploaded five claymation comedy shorts I made for the Canadian Comedy Channel in the late 90s. The series is called Grog. What is Grog? Grog is a purple blob that works for the government doing their evil bidding. If you hate the feds like I do, then come have a laugh.

Production notes: All shot on 35mm on the Arri III. Lit with one super soft directly overhead. I wrote the scripts, built the sets and characters, and did the animation. It's a "simple" form of animation as you will see.

So have a look and forward those links to your buddies so I can get some traffic, and ratings, etc etc.

(the unemployment episode,#3, is saying it's not available for some reason. Yet my YouTube control pannel says it's live. So I don't know what the issue is? Maybe it will run on your computer?)

R,

They all ran fine for me Richard. Pretty funny. How long did it take to shoot each one?

They only gave me budget to rent the camera for ONE day :(

So I would start shooting right after I picked up the gear until the wee hours of the morning, then pick it up the next day.

The real "risk" with my format was the locked off shot approach. If I made a mistake in the middle of the shoot I had to go back and start again, there are no cut aways.

Thanks for the feedback.

R,

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...