looking for a S16 telecine to Hard Disk in europe

andres victorero

Hi, I need to telecine a 120m can of S16. I´ll be happy to know your experiences with telecine-labs in Europe

I only have a miniDV VCR and i need more quality than miniDV telecine, so I´ll need that the digital data was stored in a external Hard Disk. Do you know where can I find a good palce to make this job?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

We have a Shadow telecine and can transfer direct to our video server as uncompressed HD/SD format 10 bit LOG DPX files. These files can be copied to any hard disk you have (USB2.0, Firewire)

Using Glue Tools you can import these files easily into any Mac based program such as Final Cut.

Hi, I need to telecine a 120m can of S16. I´ll be happy to know your experiences with telecine-labs in Europe

I only have a miniDV VCR and i need more quality than miniDV telecine, so I´ll need that the digital data was stored in a external Hard Disk. Do you know where can I find a good palce to make this job?

Thanks in advance.

europe is rather big,

but here in vienna there are 2 very reliable labs capable of doing this.

Listo

Synchro Film and Video

bye,

• Premium Member
Hello,

We have a Shadow telecine and can transfer direct to our video server as uncompressed HD/SD format 10 bit LOG DPX files. These files can be copied to any hard disk you have (USB2.0, Firewire)

Using Glue Tools you can import these files easily into any Mac based program such as Final Cut.

Hi Dirk,

How much are you charging for this service.

Stephen

hello Stephen,

We charge about 5 Euro per minute for SD, about 10 for HD. This is with Keykode flex files. We may charge a little extra for the time spent copying to your hard disk depending on the time needed to setup the link.

Technical grading would be about 125 Euro per hour extra.

All prices approximate and exclusive of VAT (none if exported).

Have a look at our website too,