Okay,

I'm a one person studio. Many of us are these days. I director, shoot, edit and score occassionally, I've been doing it like this for years, please don't cry for me. I'm working on my second film and I need score music. Not beats, but sounds: perfect exampler "Running Scared" directed by Wayne Kramer. the score was great. I'm looking for any sound bank, cd's, or website that have those kinds of modern sound effects, intense moments and erie, creepy sounds. But not just horror sounds, but all kinds of great sound fx I can get my hands on. I did have a reasons program but lost it; do I need something like that? Please help. I'm trying to get as close to that Hollywood sound as possible for this film.

I'm also loolkng for great special effects. I'm going to cut a guys throat and finger off in this movie. I need help with special effects any suggestions. Thanks.

Lone Rider

dt

Here www.cinematography.com/forum2004/index.php?showtopic=13727&hl=royalty+free

and here www.cinematography.com/forum2004/index.php?showtopic=14327&hl=royalty+free

and finally here www.cinematography.com/forum2004/index.php?showtopic=9702&hl=royalty+free

use the search feature, you'd be amazed at what you can find. B)