Any processing/transfer houses in Canada

Hi, I just finished shooting my first reel of 16mm film and I am looking for a place to get it developed. I am hoping to find a place that can both process and telecine the film. Is there any place like that in canada?

Otherwise I will send the film to niagra custom labs and then I'l have to try and telecine it myself. This is just a test roll but i wouldn't mind paying a bit extra if I could get it telecined without needing to send the film to two different locations. Thanks

I forgot to mention that the film is colour negative film.

• Premium Member
Otherwise I will send the film to niagra custom labs and then I'l have to try and telecine it myself. This is just a test roll but i wouldn't mind paying a bit extra if I could get it telecined without needing to send the film to two different locations.

Black and white film factory has been adverising some scanning services. they don't develop COLOUR nagtive of course. There are probaly a few "post production" places that can help you. Ask NCL if they have a sugestion, they would probably be willing to ship your negs directly to a transfer place.

• 2 weeks later...