Eyemo w/ Spider Turret + Gorgeous 400' Mag

Erik J. Weber

Hey,

Just thought I'd post here before hitting eBay - I've got a Eyemo w/ spider turret and the three lenses, all the wind cranks, case and 400' beautiful wooden 1912 magazine that I'm going to have to unload. I purchased everything last summer to get cleaned and shined up but have not yet had the time to do so. The camera winds and runs (thought it could use some oil) and the only defect is the foot on one side of the camera's door has broken off and would either need to have a replacement thrown on or taped.

Let me know if there's any interest in this, I'm open to offers for a few days before I shoot over to eBay, and would prefer this camera get some TLC that I cannot provide due to my busy schedule. It was owned by a war vet and I was informed that it was used in the European theater. Pictures can be provided upon request, of course.

Thanks,

Erik

tvc-one-five@excite.com

• 3 weeks later...
Hey,

Just thought I'd post here before hitting eBay - I've got a Eyemo w/ spider turret and the three lenses, all the wind cranks, case and 400' beautiful wooden 1912 magazine that I'm going to have to unload. I purchased everything last summer to get cleaned and shined up but have not yet had the time to do so. The camera winds and runs (thought it could use some oil) and the only defect is the foot on one side of the camera's door has broken off and would either need to have a replacement thrown on or taped.

Let me know if there's any interest in this, I'm open to offers for a few days before I shoot over to eBay, and would prefer this camera get some TLC that I cannot provide due to my busy schedule. It was owned by a war vet and I was informed that it was used in the European theater. Pictures can be provided upon request, of course.

Thanks,

Erik

tvc-one-five@excite.com

Please, please, please post a picture. Not only will it increase your chance of a sale, but you'll also satisfy me.

/Jan