Camera rental in or near Honduras

zrszach

Zach,

Being from Costa Rica I have to ask a couple of questions:

1. Are you looking at Video or Film? motion picture cameras my be more difficult to find (reliable ones at least).

2. Why Honduras? Costa Rica and Panama both have similar Islands of their coasts and both have rental houses and a small film and commercial community. I'm not discrediting Honduras, in fact I think your best bet is to call the local Honduran embassy and see if they can guide you in the best direction.

But Costa Rica, and Panama are both "near" Honduras, though Mexico is also, and for that matter so is California.

Good luck

If you are going to shoot film and none of the places mentioned by Cris provides you with the equipment you need, try CineVideoTech in Miami which is a lot closer than KalihFohnia.

http://www.cinevideotech.com/

Las Islas de Ometepe in Lago Nicaragua are excellent islands as well. And don't forget Rio San Juan, the only river in the world where salt water sharks ingress into fresh water lake.

Carlos.-

Yeah

I guess Miami is also close. Having lived there I should have thought of that. Good call Carlos, in fact that might be your best bet.

Nicaragua does have beautiful islands as well. I remember growing up hearing these fantastic stories of the fresh water sharks.

In fact all of central america offers beautiful landscapes. So I think you should find the equipment first and which country offers the best services than choose your loctaion.

Hi, I do live in Panama, what kind of gear are u looking for? we have 16 SR down here, we have 35-3 3rd generation, lights ( HMI, tungsten, kno flo ) and can get you Aaton XTR Sup 16 w/ video asst. and Speed Zeiss Primes. Or if you are shooting video: Digi Beta, DVcam ( sony Dxc-50 Body ).