16mm website

Nick Norton

• Premium Member

You can find out lots of information on 16mm film at the Kodak site below:

Kodak 16mm Film Site

and you can find out about Arriflex 16mm film cameras at my site:

Arri16S.com

And you can learn "'all about' 16mm film" on this forum right here. Use the search feature to find information about all aspects of shooting 16mm.

-Tim

• Premium Member
You can find out lots of information on 16mm film at the Kodak site below:

Kodak 16mm Film Site

and you can find out about Arriflex 16mm film cameras at my site:

Arri16S.com

And you can learn "'all about' 16mm film" on this forum right here. Use the search feature to find information about all aspects of shooting 16mm.

-Tim

Great websites. Having grown up before the internet, I remember writing

letters to Kodak and waiting days if not weeks for the fact sheets on various 16mm stocks. I

think that I still have some although most of the stocks are likely discontinued.

It is amazing to me how cool it is to be able to go virtually instantly to such websites as these

and get all this information and displays in color of different stocks and tons of archived

interviews with diverse filmmakers. In fact, this forum is amazing.

That Arri S site brought back some fond memories.Especially the attempts to silence the things.Don't know if I'll ever get opportunity to shoot 16mm again,but the Arri S was on of my favorite 16mm MOS cameras along with the Beaulieu R 16.

Does anyone know of any wesites devoted to the Beaulieu R 16?Sure would like to see how they recommend silencing a Beaulieu R16.That was a challenge for me back then.After awhile I just gave up and rented an Arri 16 BL or Eclair NPR,especially for studio shoots.

I too,grew up without the internet.Somewhere I still have some of the literature from Kodak about 16mm film stocks,now long defunct.

Edited by Marty Hamrick

That Arri S site brought back some fond memories.Especially the attempts to silence the things.Don't know if I'll ever get opportunity to shoot 16mm again,but the Arri S was on of my favorite 16mm MOS cameras along with the Beaulieu R 16.

Does anyone know of any wesites devoted to the Beaulieu R 16?Sure would like to see how they recommend silencing a Beaulieu R16.That was a challenge for me back then.After awhile I just gave up and rented an Arri 16 BL or Eclair NPR,especially for studio shoots.

I too,grew up without the internet.Somewhere I still have some of the literature from Kodak about 16mm film stocks,now long defunct.

There's this forum which still looks to be active:

http://p205.ezboard.com/fbeaulieur16usersfrm1