Splitting a roll

Robert StMary

Do you guys know of any labs that would split a 400 foot roll of 16mm black and white negative to 100 foot daylight loads for me?

I have this roll laying around collecting dust and would love to shoot it.

THANKS!

ROB!

Check out the latest from Know Saint Productions at www.knowsaint.com

• Premium Member
Do you guys know of any labs that would split a 400 foot roll of 16mm black and white negative to 100 foot daylight loads for me?

try calling the lab you intend to use to process it. Most will do that sort of thing, or provide facilities to allow you to do it yourself fairly inexpensively. If you have given them some business recently they will of course be more likly to assist.

• Site Sponsor

Just about any lab will do this for you for a small fee, esp. if you are going to do process and print ot transfer with them.

-Rob-

• Premium Member

Be careful, though. If a lab does it for you they may not (or may not be able to) do the little wiggle back and forth of the film that prevents it from fogging the edge the whole way down the roll. You might want to be extra careful loading and unloading those rolls.