Uwe Boll

There is a pro-boll petition now. The ass whupping he gave to those online critics a few years ago was priceless. I think this is what happens when you have a career despite everyone telling you that you shouldn't, he's obviously had to fight for everything hes got. The Eli Roth bit is great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Billy Furnett

Is it today that the self proclaimed ?..Only genius in the whole F?ing business!? graces us with his latest?

You know, I think I sense the first wave of cinematic rapture washing over me.

Oh wait, never mind, it?s just the smell of the garbage I forgot to take out last night.

Edited by Billy Furnett

Guest Billy Furnett

I didn't (till just now) hear about the theaters supposedly sticking it to him.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new.php?id=8853

Undoubtedly with Indiana Jones opening, the money making choice is clear, but it seems that if the industrie's tentacles ARE in fact engaged in a concerted effort to undermine its "Success" , then the power of pirating is being used by the industry as well, that is to say, many will undoubtedly pay their local pirate to see it based on the cheap hype, but unless it's utterly hilarious, who will really bother renting it after paying to disposably see it in illicit form? (Unless he adds more mouth to DVD extras.)

He should bankroll all the attention into releasing a documentry, given how "Whatever" he is, I bet a lot of people would want to see it.