Help me out here

Keith Walters

• Premium Member
help me out here: is Emanuel A Guedes really Jim Jannard? i'm so confused...

It seems unlikely, because as far as I am aware, Emanuel has yet to take delivery of any of his REDs. If he was really Jim Jannard, he would surely have been able to come up with the cash by now. He may have even been able to arrange a discount for himself.

Or maybe he has, but he won't allow himself to have it, because he thinks he has a bad attitude. I really don't know; Jim Jannard appears to be a complex person.

As for help coping with your confusion you might try visiting http://keithwalters.org for some spiritual guidance.

Or here is an alternative spirit guide.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
Hi Jim,

Good to see you posting here whilst on a hiatus at Reduser!

Stephen

Not sure this is a very good idea though.

I can picture the thousands of Fanboys now, their faces twisted in paroxyms of jealous rage. Blood vessels pounding alarmingly on their foreheads.

Baffled physicians vainly inspecting their buttocks and other likely places for telltale puncture wounds, assuming the agony to be caused by platypus venom.

I'm starting to think that 'Keith' and 'Emanuel' are either the same person or some very well written perl scripts set off against each other.

Could this be a viral marketing trick by RED? The plot thickens. :lol: :ph34r:

• Premium Member
Surely he must have . I mean haven't RED delievered more than 111 cameras.

Yes, but remember you could delay shipment until the fully functional versions were ready. There was a post on Reduser a few days ago pointing out that there will be a short delay on shipping the higher numbers because an unprecedented number of early deposit holders have decided to take their cameras now.

I'm starting to think that 'Keith' and 'Emanuel' are either the same person or some very well written perl scripts set off against each other.

Could this be a viral marketing trick by RED? The plot thickens. :lol: :ph34r:

It seems contagious.

I tried, Brian...

• Premium Member
Go to bad, man... In Australia, it should be late.

About 22:30 on the East coast, 19:30 on the West coast.

And also, it's a public holiday here tomorrow, and New Zealand too, I think.

Edited by Keith Walters

Yes, but remember you could delay shipment until the fully functional versions were ready. There was a post on Reduser a few days ago pointing out that there will be a short delay on shipping the higher numbers because an unprecedented number of early deposit holders have decided to take their cameras now.

So, it should mean something, right? For your good understanding... = happy* confident customers

* One of these days, you'll be without job, Keith...

• Premium Member
I'm coming from the Hamburg harbour where a RED ONE unit had its first proof on location. There are no bugs. The camera is fully operational. Only rubbish coming out of the usual posters, Keith and Mr. Holland included.

Oh dear, silly me, I must have misunderstood some of your posts. I cannot imagine how that could have happened.

"I'm coming from the Hamburg harbour..."

Well you shouldn't be posting on an Interent forum while driving. You know how risky that can be; it might interfere with the operation of your mobile phone :lol:

"Hamburg Harbour"? You mean as in Deutschland?

You wouldn't be connected with a certain Yorick von Krogh would you?

Edited by Keith Walters

• Premium Member
I have never ever rubbished the camera , my comments have only ever been about the strange worshipers of it and that was mainly before anyone had ever shot a frame with it .

With one or two exceptions, that very much sums it up for the bulk of the so-called "Red-haters" here.

I mean, do these threads sound particularly anti-red for example?

New ways to determine effective resolution

Getting 4K out of a 4K sensor

Perhaps they do for people who just skim over the parts they don't understand :lol:

Oh dear, silly me, I must have misunderstood some of your posts. I cannot imagine how that could have happened.

"I'm coming from the Hamburg harbour..."

Well you shouldn't be posting on an Interent forum while driving. You know how risky that can be; it might interfere with the operation of your mobile phone :lol:

JFYI, when not from the PDA/laptop, for a couple of weeks now, I've been connected most of the time here:

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fichehotel/d...che_hotel.shtml

Here's the hotel location (less than 5 min.s by walk):

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fichehotel/d...situation.shtml

"Hamburg Harbour"? You mean as in Deutschland?

You wouldn't be connected with a certain Yorick von Krogh would you?

This friend of yours, I have no idea.

If... are you referring Jan von Krogh? From your usual typos in order to degrade someone when someone has a different POV than yours and you have no arguments on your side (cumulative).

No more contact other than as poster over here or at reduser.net -- no, the camera is not coming from there.

Granted that you're still looking for some help, hope this helps. But, as disclaimer, I should warn you as already said before: I'm not an expert on your needs.

• Premium Member
If... are you referring Jan von Krogh? From your usual typos in order to degrade someone when someone has a different POV than yours and you have no arguments on your side (cumulative).

"Yorick" is how he signs his name on Reduser, and he has used it here as well. I just assumed that was his real name.

I think you two would get along spendidly :lol:

Or in Emanuel-ish:

Yorick is, which he signs its names as on talking user, and he has it here in addition uses. I accepted straight, which was its material name. I think that you would receive two along spendidly.

"Yorick" is how he signs his name on Reduser, and he has used it here as well. I just assumed that was his real name.

I think you two would get along spendidly :lol:

Or in Emanuel-ish:

Yorick is, which he signs its names as on talking user, and he has it here in addition uses. I accepted straight, which was its material name. I think that you would receive two along spendidly.

It looks as though you're more informed about chatting online than myself. Go ahead with your skills. To each his own.

On your old Murdoch non-native english persistent quote, seems to me too much based on xenophobic bashing or intolerance *.

Sad, actually. As I could suggest you before.

But you seem to be the only one to not notice. Sad.

* As you wish. It gives the same result.

• Premium Member
I am not really sure why people like this Keith Walters are allowed here.

Hi,

Keith has made some interesting & informative posts.

That does not mean I accept everything he has ever written, I could probably say that for virtually every person who has regularly posted here.

Stephen

Stephen i know you are in great demand so maybe cant put as much time into this forum as you wish you could . He comes the But there are some very strange people who post on the Red bits of this HD forum and to me just waste the time of most of us who do have an interest in the system , i do not include Keith Walters in this rant . Take care . John .

• Premium Member
Stephen i know you are in great demand so maybe cant put as much time into this forum as you wish you could . He comes the But there are some very strange people who post on the Red bits of this HD forum and to me just waste the time of most of us who do have an interest in the system , i do not include Keith Walters in this rant . Take care . John .

Hi John,

Sorry I have not been around much in the last 3 months to tidy up this forum. I have been on the move fairly non stop with minimal internet access much of the time. However I will be around quite a bit in May as a big project has slipped.

Stephen

• Premium Member
I understand being a successful DP is number one , hope my post didnt come across as nasty ? if it did sorry , John .

Hi John,

No worries, I intentionally never mentioned I would be away as I though it could be counter productive.

My best,

Stephen