Wanted: 10mm or Wider Lens.

Scott Bryant

Let me know if you have a c-mount or eclair cameflex mount wide lens you are willing to sell, I'm in kind of a pinch so I need it soon if possible. Also I need it to focus within at least 2.5 feet. Email me if you are interested.

scott.a.bryant@okstate.edu

Let me know if you have a c-mount or eclair cameflex mount wide lens you are willing to sell, I'm in kind of a pinch so I need it soon if possible. Also I need it to focus within at least 2.5 feet. Email me if you are interested.

scott.a.bryant@okstate.edu

For note:

Eclair cameras can use of lens mount adapter of russian lenses of Kinor-16 camera

and can use of 5.9 mm OKS lens, and zoom lens 16OPF-12-1 with 0.75 front wide attachmen 7.5-75 mm.

5.9 mm lens - free focus and have fixed distance of adjusting of focus 0.9m, but, can be re-adjust on least distance.

16OPF-12-1 zoom lens have minimum distance of focusing 1.5 m at 10-100 mm zoom version and

0.9 m with 0.75 front attachmnet , 7.5-75 mm zoom version.

The prime lenses OKS from Kinor-16 camera, 10 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm have minimum distance of focusing 0.5m.

• Premium Member
I always had a thing for the c mount Switar 10mm lens one can find in many Bolex packages.

Great lens.

Tim

I was just going to mention that lens. It's very fast, too. An f/0.7 or f/0.9 if I remember correctly.