DP Reel updated

Very good stuff in there! So to be picky here is my criticism:

- there's a lot stronger rap material that happens later in the reel, I would rather see only this and take out some of the rap material at the begining

- I guess that above comment applies to the whole reel in general. 5 minutes bordered on too long, I found myself wanting to fast forward at about 3:30. I think you could move some of your flashier stuff to the beginning to give it a stronger start. From what I've experienced I'm much more impressed by what I see in the first 30 seconds and make my impression then, which is hard to turn around 5 minutes into the reel. And don't get me wrong, the reel looks great. Maybe just shortening each piece will help... I know its hard to eliminate good footage! Anyways hopefully those minor comments helped. I'll be happy to PM you with more specifics if you'd like.

Very nice !!

A bit too long for my taste... but the visuals keep ur attention... so it still works.

I agree with the previous comment tho

U should move your flashier stuff to the beginning to give it a stronger start.

Ben

Great stuff for sure Joshua! There are so many good shots in there. The 1800 commercial looks amazing and the stuff with the drugs toward the end is so well done. It made me feel gross when I saw it. Overall I would agree with what Tom said. I felt like when the song kicked up I really loved what was happening with the pictures, but it came late. I agree that some of the later images should be brought to the front. Also if you could shorten it and make the climax happen around 3 min or so it would probably work out really well.

In any case, it looks awesome. Good work man.