Selling new Zeiss Standard primes

Markus Rave

I am selling Zeiss 2/28mm, 2/40mm, 2/85mm out of some treasure. The lenses are new, originally boxed, never used, never mounted. They sell for 3.900,00 Euro each. List price in 2002 was around 6.800, Euro.

Also I am selling an 85mm, mint condition except slight cleaning marks on the front lens. The marks are only in the coating at least so invisible that I can´t photograph them. The lens sells for 2.900,00 Euro.

I will ship worldwide.

If you are interested please mail me: ravefilm@t-online.de

Markus

• Premium Member

Markus,

Someone is selling the same lenses on eBay, and the description is almost identical to the one you list. And the seller is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana here in the States. You're signature says you are in Frankfurt, Germany, is that correct?

Arri/Zeiss Standard Speed Lens Set (35mm or RED)

Coincidence??

-Tim

Markus,

Someone is selling the same lenses on eBay, and the description is almost identical to the one you list. And the seller is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana here in the States. You're signature says you are in Frankfurt, Germany, is that correct?

Arri/Zeiss Standard Speed Lens Set (35mm or RED)

Coincidence??

-Tim

That is indeed coincidence. As you see on the ebay auction site the lenses are nor new but used. Also mine are latest batch, means serial starting with an 8 not 7 as in ebay. If you are interested I will send you my pics and you see for yourself.

Also the 2 lenses I sell used look much better and they are far below the buy now price in the ebay ad.

Edited by Markus Rave