Anyone have Kodak 16mm vision samples

hmc4me

Hi does anyone have any sample images of 16mm kodak vision stocks. I don't even need video still frames will do. I am looking to test most of the vision stocks soon and will post results online but I would love to see what others have done.

Thanks

Anthony

I've used the vision stocks, I haven't used the new vision II stock, from the demo I attended at Kodak the vision II is not as vibrant in the colors. how could I send these examples to you? I'm not very computer savy.

JD

Cineshooter, LLC

www.cineshooter.com

how could I send these examples to you? I'm not very computer savy.

Are they video or still shots? If still shots you can email them to me at hmc4me@alltel.net

if video shots you would have to post them online at some kind of free host or if you have aol instant messenger or yahoo messenger then you can do a file transfer.

Any shots you have would be great. Even just still photos

Thanks

Anthony

I'm not sure where you live but in Sydney, Australia, you can just ring up the Kodak office and they'll send out a free DVD with sample footage shot on the various new stocks.

Thanks for the info. I will call Kodak tomorrow and see.

I live in the US

Thanks

Anthony

I called Kodak today and they said they would send me out a sample dvd so that will help out alot but I still like to see what everyone here has done.

Soon I am going to start a website with film samples and such on it so people can have a refrence to see what stocks will look like.

thanks

Anthony