Red losing power?

Chris Gloag

Silly point. Apples to oranges.

I think the point being made was that just because there are more cameras of a particular type/brand that's not the only reason to use it.

Usual quaifications for a RED thread: there are many cameras out there, use the one that works best with your budget and telling your story.

I think the point being made was that just because there are more cameras of a particular type/brand that's not the only reason to use it.

Usual quaifications for a RED thread: there are many cameras out there, use the one that works best with your budget and telling your story.

Exactly one of my points above-posted. It includes both sides: film or digital. Super16, 35mm, RED, whatever.

I understood very well the dude. I just think he's a silly poster, posting silly attacks to try to diminish Red. No less.

Guest Glen Alexander

There is big HD Expo in burbank this week. JJ/Red has a big stake to make sure products are working and not bombing, resetting, overheating,.....

Go and see what's up with it, it's free to attend.

• Premium Member
I understood very well the dude. I just think he's a silly poster, posting silly attacks to try to diminish Red. No less.

Which is just as silly as you saying he's a silly poster for trying to diminish his opinion. Why his his opinion worth any less than yours ? because he disagrees with your sensibility ?

How about we not make it personal ?

jb