Perfume:the story of a murderer

Hello everybody,

i bought recently the collector edition of perfume and i captured these frames from the making of, i recommand it , very interesting.

I heard that the dop loves the barger lights so i guess that the keylight is one, but what about the leko, can it be a joker bug with a "bug a beam " ?

What kind of reflector is that , a silver one ?

I wasn't able to upload it so here are the links :

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l140/Pas...s/finalshot.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l140/Pas...lides/onset.jpg

Thank you

Hi Pascal,

It looks like it could be a source 4 and it is definitely bounced of some silver foam core as a backlight.

I also know from reading the AC mag edition, that had Perfume in it, that they used a chinese lantern on a stick for other CU's.

Yeah, looks like they just rigged a 4x4 reflector up there and blasted it with a light (not that ellipsoidal you see, notice the direction the reflector is angled at and where the light is playing on the actress' head). Looks like the reflector is just bouncing some spill from the key light and giving her a nice subtle backlight.

Hi Pascal,

It looks like it could be a source 4 and it is definitely bounced of some silver foam core as a backlight.

I also know from reading the AC mag edition, that had Perfume in it, that they used a chinese lantern on a stick for other CU's.

Do you remember wich number of the Ac was it?

Thank you for the replies , the source 4 is pointed to the silver core , isn't ? Also , can the keylight be a barger light ?