75mm F2 Macro Lens

Steven Wyatt

• Premium Member

Hey Steven,

I bought a very similar one from the same seller about a year ago. I just had Bernie at Super16 Inc in NY take a look at it for overall condition any service needed. He gave it a clean bill of health and mentioned that it is very sharp.

Sounds like a killer deal. I have had many satisfactory transactions with this seller.

Good luck!

Bruce Taylor

www.Indi35.com

Hey, I was just about to buy a Russian MIR 37mm from this same guy, M42 mount (for my K3), and he seemed like the real deal via our emails. Not a BS or scam artist, but I was still a little nervous at first about doing the whole bank check thing. The only reason I didn't buy it is because I think I found the same lens stateside.

A lot of Ukranian sellers are using this company called Protek, which accepts payments to the Ukraine via PayPal, and I don't know why the heck he doesn't sign on with them. Yeah, it might cost him a little more, but he would sell twice as much stuff.

• Premium Member

Yes, ebay seller sovjac's method of payment may seem a bit unconventional, but it seems to work-- and it's gotta be good for him because he avoids paypal fees.

In the dealings I have had with him he provides a name and address of someone in Canada that you send a US International Postal Money Order to, and when the money is received in Canada he sends the goods from Ukraine. Man, it sounds even more sideways when I write it down.

But it works, and he's got good gear at good prices.

Bruce

Heya everybody, just saw this on ebay, does any body know what the lens is like? Is its performance any good?

Regards,

Steven

This is lens show like hand made body with optical block of professional cine lens RO-2-2M 75 mm F2.0/T2/4

The optical block made at Krasnogorsk factory ( USSR, Russia today).

The body of lens made with good technical quality, ( What can i see from image ).

The lenses with similar optical block ( with factory made body )included of set of lenses Konvas-1 ( 1KSR, 1KSR-1M ) cameras.

The optical characteristics of optical block RO-2-2M

Optical resolution - 45 lines per mm at centre and 25 lines per mm at cornet with T2.4

The coefficient of optical transmission - 70%

The light distribution at frame: 100% at centre and near 45% at corner ( 15 mm from centre ) at T2.4

The coefficient of light-diffusing - 1.5%