Insurance Brokers?

For the first time in several years, I find myself needing to buy an insurance policy (specifically an annual DICE type policy including workers' comp and hired auto), but my old broker appears to have left the business. Anyone have someone they can heartily recommend who can sell a policy in California?

Thanks in advance!

• Premium Member

Hi Jim,

You might try www.insurancewest.com, Ross Garner at (805) 579-1900. They sell those policies, and their rates seem reasonable. I also recommend you try Katherine Wong over at Heffernan Insurance. You can contact her at (213) 236-0511 or go to www.buymyinsurancenow.com. I know they sell annual policies. She has been able to put together some very inexpensive packages for my rental clients.

Hope this helps,

Bruce Taylor

www.Indi35.com

• Premium Member

You're welcome, Adrian.

I want to mention that Katherine at Heffernan has been really great. Last time I spoke with her they were trying to get a site up where you could do the whole application and payment over the web, with the insurance certificates emailed to whomever needs them in 24 hours or less. She has been able to bind some of my clients with documentation transmitted to me in one day.

Bruce Taylor

www.Indi35.com

Hi Jim,

You might try www.insurancewest.com, Ross Garner at (805) 579-1900. They sell those policies, and their rates seem reasonable. I also recommend you try Katherine Wong over at Heffernan Insurance. You can contact her at (213) 236-0511 or go to www.buymyinsurancenow.com. I know they sell annual policies. She has been able to put together some very inexpensive packages for my rental clients.

Hope this helps,

Bruce Taylor

www.Indi35.com

Thanks!