Vision 3 500T Samples

Art Leal

Here is a link to a roll of V3 500T I recently shot. I like the way this stock handles the blacks more than the Vision 2 series.

http://vimeo.com/2492724

Love this night time footage the colours are great, can really see this finer grain thing as well.

Im buying 3 carts tomorrow !

Respect for being one of the first on the net with shots from super 8 V3 500t.

Great work; really nice to look at.

As far as the stock is concerned, it is encouraging to see such latitude, such nice blacks, good saturation, fine grain etc.

I shot my first three rolls of V3 last week and am just getting it transferred as we speak... it's mostly architectural stuff of a grey auditorium, so I am not expecting these eye-popping results (I am also getting the cheapest telecine I can find, so there's that too...), but this is very reassuring.

Again, good job -- would love to see more as the project comes along.

Love this night time footage the colours are great, can really see this finer grain thing as well.

Im buying 3 carts tomorrow !

Respect for being one of the first on the net with shots from super 8 V3 500t.

Thank you Lisa. Would love to see your results!

Great work; really nice to look at.

As far as the stock is concerned, it is encouraging to see such latitude, such nice blacks, good saturation, fine grain etc.

I shot my first three rolls of V3 last week and am just getting it transferred as we speak... it's mostly architectural stuff of a grey auditorium, so I am not expecting these eye-popping results (I am also getting the cheapest telecine I can find, so there's that too...), but this is very reassuring.

Again, good job -- would love to see more as the project comes along.

Hey Marc thanks. I'll probably post a few more as I go in. Hoping to finish this project by early March the latest. I also took some footage of a subject getting out of bed, with a desk lamp on the night table and two red halogen lamps set up to light the wall where the beds backboard is. The exposure came out better than I expected. I don't think I should rely on exsiting light alone to light every scene, but using this stock has given me more flexibilty with getting on film how the scene was imagined or desired to be.

• 2 weeks later...