Super 16 Aaton LTR FOR SALE

Brian Drysdale

FOR SALE

Personal Super16/16mm Aaton LTR camera kit without lenses, much modified by Camera Engineering. Two private owners from new, the camera hasn't been used in recent years, so it will require at least a service to re-lubricate the camera and give a general check over.

Aaton LTR body C355 with black Super 16 gate, Aaton mount, XTR Super 16 fiber optic screen, video assist relay and built in exposure meter, modified to run at 54 fps - this feature only been used on a couple of occasions. Wider viewing angle lens fitted to V/F for Super 16. Barely used walnut front handle and a separate on/off switch fitted to front of camera. Apart from scrapes around motor casing and the carrying handle, the paint is near mint.

3 x Magazines (M 847,.M 923, M 929) Excellent condition. These don't have the XTR light trap from feed to take up side, but I've never had any problems shooting Super 16.

2 x 16 volt batteries & 2 x 12 volt batteries, which may need re-celled.

Battery charger for 2 batteries.

Extension Viewfinder.

Aaton VR30 B&W tube video assist with bracket for mounting the control unit onto the camera handle. 2 x camera head to control unit connecting cables and 4 pin XLR power cable..

Arri Bayonet Aaton Mt. adapter

Nikon Mt. to Aaton Mt adapter

Arri Bellows Matte Box, takes 3"x 3" & 3"x 4" in holder or 4"x 4" with holder removed.

Super16/16mm camera lens mount alignment tool

Lightweight support bars with extension bars.

Leather Barney

OPTEX plastic with fabric lined barney.

Ready to shoot, rigidized aluminium Samcine flight case for camera, a spare mag batteries etc.

Rigidized aluminium Samcine flight case for spare mag and accessories.

Case Design rigidized aluminium flight case for video assist.

Price: £3500 including VAT.

Following a request for a picture I've attached this rather inartistic ebay style shot.

The marks on the motor I believe come from the first owner using a smaller airline flight case, which knocked the motor casing when he was pulling the camera in and out of the case. They're only cosmetic.

I forgot to mention that the normal short viewfinder has a heater.