Norris Intervalometer Question

christopher bratton

I just bought a Norris Intervalometer for my Arri IIC, but the spokes on the Norris motor don't match up to the holes on the Knurled Inching Knob on the IIC. The spokes on the Norris motor are at 12, 8, and 4 while the holes on the Inching Knob are at 9 and 3. Any advice or answers?

• Premium Member
I just bought a Norris Intervalometer for my Arri IIC, but the spokes on the Norris motor don't match up to the holes on the Knurled Inching Knob on the IIC. The spokes on the Norris motor are at 12, 8, and 4 while the holes on the Inching Knob are at 9 and 3. Any advice or answers?

I have a feeling there was an adaptor that went between the two. In otherwords, the norris didn't go directly to the knob, but via a little adaptor that was screwed in.

Sorry i can't be of more help, it's 10 years since i had to fit one !!!

jb

It looks like Norris' Website is down. A sign of the times? Here's last phone number:

Dan Norris

Norris Film Products

1014 Green Lane

La Canada, CA 91011-2326

Phone:

(818) 790-1907

Hey,

A while back I sent Dan an email, and his wife responded saying he was in the hospital, but that he should be out in a couple of weeks. Of course, this was months ago. Hope he's alright.

Someone you might be able to talk to is Ken Stone. He specializes in Mitchell camera's, but he sells the Norris systems, too. He might be able to sell you an adaptor. His number is 661-242-8490, and his cell is 805-358-2803.

Hope that helps!

Jay

• Upvote 1