Are iPhones and Youtube ruining music videos.

Leo Anthony Vale

Are no-water urinals ruining truck stops?

HAH!!! But I never even heard of a non-water urinal. When I get to the urinal, I make my own.

But seriously folks, I think anything that gets your stuff out there to be seen by more people has to be a good thing:

99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% of people doing this stuff aren't going to be successful in the commercial sense, so at least there's a place to host your work where thousands will actually see it.

• Premium Member
Small screen or not, I don't know a person who watches music videos anymore. So passe.

I'm still waiting for that second hit video from Ah Ha. I think if the world could achieve Ah Ha closure, we could all go back to music video.

• Premium Member
I'm still waiting for that second hit video from Ah Ha. I think if the world could achieve Ah Ha closure, we could all go back to music video.

One of the funniest takes on Ah Ha was Family Guy that had Chris fall into the music video, act out not knowing where he is (cause he was born after it) then fall back out only to say I don't know when his mom says Chris, where did you go.

http://www.spike.com/video/family-guys-take-on/2676204