Reel and webiste

• Premium Member
I just put together my website and reel and I would love to have it critiqued. www.chrissaul.com ( on the cinematography page go to the montage button) Thanks!

It's way too big as a file size. I know most of you want to maintain some sort of visual integrity, but honestly most of you could cut your files down to a quarter of the size and they'd still look and work fine. I don't expect 1920 HD online and in fact, it annoys me when I have to wait for some huge file to load only to realize it could have been far smaller and told the sa me story and visually worked just as well.

• Premium Member

Look is good, but it's waaay to long. The music is distracting a bit and as for the site, you might want to thinking about doing a flash and an HTML version; as Flash can't be googled (unless you use metadata tags).

Cut down the reel a lot and you might want to consider loosing the opening almost nude shot. Not that it's bad, but, what if a woman is watching it? If they were that first shot might make them turn it off. . .