The best use of light in an office room

hi,

can you suggest me same videos or film or spot to see, where there is the most beautiful use of light(second you) in an office room?

I prefer to see not dark /dramatic and cold/acid light.i would like to see a different option for a very happy and optimistic music video that i hate to shoot .....for now.

thanks

ivan

....depending on your iso... (?)

And the size of the office and budget and what lights are available and if there is an overhead bank of flouro fixtures and his focal length. The list goes on. Since we haven't seen the location it's hard to tell. I was just making a suggestion for the quality of light he is trying to capture.

• Premium Member
thanks guys,

but i only need visual reference not technial suggestion also becouse i don't know the space where i have to shoot.

Check out Mad Men. That's very nice office lighting.

hi,

can you suggest me same videos or film or spot to see, where there is the most beautiful use of light(second you) in an office room?

I prefer to see not dark /dramatic and cold/acid light.i would like to see a different option for a very happy and optimistic music video that i hate to shoot .....for now.

thanks

ivan

That all depends on the Office... Office Rooms come in all sizes, shapes, tones and textures... furniture, artwork, practicals.. etc.. etc..

Ironically... well, Unfortunately.. I should say, most standard, cliche, reality based versions of an Office Room which many would take as referring to as 'Cubicles' is not beautiful at all... but.. You certainly could make it so depending on how much artistic license your Producer, Director and Production designer give you, and can actually deliver... or how far you can take Them...

Remember, it doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it looks GREAT!

If it works... It works ;) that is ultimately what it all comes down to...