script writing

Scriptwriting is an artform, and creating art is never easy. Everytime you watch a TV show, watch a film or even play a computer game you are taking in the work of a scriptwrite .The act of screenwriting takes many forms across the entertainment industry. Often, multiple writers work on the same script at different stages of development with different tasks. Over the course of a successful career, a screenwriter might be hired to write in a wide variety of roles.

A freelance television writer uses spec scripts or their previous credits and reputation to get contracted by an existing tv show to write one or more episodes. After the episode is written, the teleplay is submitted to the network and rewriting or polishing may be required. Subsequent drafts of the script may be done by the freelancer or by the show's staff.

One of the most important necessities to make a good movie is not the graphic effects you see. You have to know that there have been movies done without much special effects and still won awards and really entertained people. You have to consider that fact that actors, directors, and even producers have been successful because of one thing. They have been successful because they had a good script to follow. A script can mean the difference of making a complete movie disaster and also making it big and win awards. If you want to be a script writer, you have to make a movie script that will catch the attention of movie goers. It should be able to entertain the audience and should contain all the necessary things in a movie. Script writing is not something that only a select few can do, it is something that a regular person with enough imagination can learn, apply and develop. There is even script writing schools available that can help you enhance your script writing skills. The ever growing demand for movies has made a market for good scripts. If you like to write, you may want to consider writing a script. Script writing can truly be a very rewarding job. If you do it right, you can be sure that you can really make your dreams come true by just writing a script for a movie. If you are successful, you can be sure that you will be in constant demand by the movie industry. .. how ever .. one should take up a professional course to understand the dynamics of good writing ...

great ... but are there any good professional colleges offering script writing course...

Another important thing is to live a life, do things and do more than just go on a writing course; you need something to write about. One of the BBC's top writers was a market trader (not the financial type, but the sort that runs a stall in a street market) and now runs his own production company. He only went on courses after he got picked up by the BBC after sending in a number of speculative scripts.

There are a quite a few courses, the film schools usually have a script writing course. You can also do short courses or workshops. If you want to go on one of these courses you should be writing now (short stories, whatever), if you're not perhaps it's not really for you.

i feel proud that India is Advancing very fast in Educational Standards, well There are many more good colleges in India like IIFT ,Whistling Woods International, satyajit ray Film Institute where one can pursue animationa course ., Whistling Woods is one of the best in Asia.. check them on this link http://www.whistlingwoods.net/main.asp

Hi Nada - I'm a screenwriter/director. I've written a number of features over the years. I would say in general try to feel what you write. Another thing I've done in the past when first fishing for an idea is I would put myself into a meditation - I'm sure on the net you can find out ways to do this. Just a deep relaxation. Then I wait for a location to appear in my mind. Say a boardwalk in winter. I would then see if someone shows up. Then I would ask them if I could tell their story. Just a method I've found to lower the worm and hook into the unconscious.