how to acquiore this look

Hi Guys first of all sorry for my bad English... do you have any suggestion to acquire this kind of look... a clean and soft light with a kind of division between the table and the back ground? I'm thinking to use four 6,5feet x1,3feet soft box for the actress... 2 for the back lights and 2 for front light and i will tray to use 1k arri fresnel to make the back wall light ball

do you guys think is better to work with HO lights? i'm sending a photo of the soft box light

thank you for any help

post-23088-1247174447.jpg

Hi Guys first of all sorry for my bad English... do you have any suggestion to acquire this kind of look... a clean and soft light with a kind of division between the table and the back ground? I'm thinking to use four 6,5feet x1,3feet soft box for the actress... 2 for the back lights and 2 for front light and i will tray to use 1k arri fresnel to make the back wall light ball

do you guys think is better to work with HO lights? i'm sending a photo of the soft box light

thank you for any help

I think that you already have the solution., soft light for the talent anf the background.

Good luck