16mm reversal processing in Chicago?

Looking for a Lab in Chicago that will process 16mm color reversal. It looks like I may have to ship to New York or Seattle. Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm afraid you're out of luck, Chicago's only lab, Filmworkers Club/Astro only processes 16mm negative. I think Color Lab in NY might process 16mm color reversal.

I'm afraid you're out of luck, Chicago's only lab, Filmworkers Club/Astro only processes 16mm negative. I think Color Lab in NY might process 16mm color reversal.

Pac Lab in NY processes Reversal... Is this color or black and white reversal?

Color reversal. Surprised Chicago doesn't offer reversal processing. Thanks for the info.

Doesn't surprise me at all, there haven't been that many major/independent motion pictures shot on 35mm (or hardly 16mm) in Chicago in the past few years, and for those that have been shot, the majority shot with negative film. The only group that Filmworkers Club could appeal to by offering 16mm reversal color or black and white processing is probably the lower-budget student/amateur base. For such a low demand, it's just not smart business to offer it.

Hi,

There is a place in Batavia called BPS. They do color and BW reversal, negative, and work prints. 16mm and super 8. there # is 630.879.8200

I like them. I'm not a pro so I can't vouch for quality but its the cheapest in the country and I think it looks good.

When I mail by wed. I get my film back Fri.

Good luck.

Also on the Kodak website there is a lab finder directory under the cinema section you can get to from the home page if you need the link let me know.